[Samba] Problems with samba password file

Kannberg, Andy Andy.Kannberg at isc.politie.nl
Tue Dec 7 14:12:54 GMT 2004

Well...I tried that already...but see the result. Guess we threw away some
more then the passwd file only :)

[root at itiu82 ~]# smbpasswd -a kannberg
ERROR: empty passdb backend list!
New SMB password:
Retype new SMB password:
invalid pdb_context specified!
Failed to add entry for user kannberg.
Failed to modify password entry for user kannberg

Cheers,
Andy