[Samba] Reg connecting win3.11 clients to samba

jai jayaramprasad at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 05:51:57 GMT 2004

Dear sir,

We are using Rethat linux 9 with which we got samba 2.2.7a. we are able to connect windows 98 and win xp machines, but the problem is we are not able to connect win 3.11 machines is there any add-on package for connecting win 3.11 clients ( windows workgrops ) or the procedure to followed to get the sares slice of linux m/c to win 3.11 m/c..

with regards
Jayaram Prasad, Sr.Dy.Systems Engineer.
Systems Dept.
Hyderabad.