[Samba] Re: CUPS, APW

Jeff Hardy hardyjm at potsdam.edu
Fri Dec 3 21:54:32 GMT 2004

The addprinter command (would have helped if I mentioned that, huh?).  I
find I am constantly fighting the dreaded Access Denied Errors.  The
script I have that worked previously in a source install environment
just took the parameters from the APW and stuffed them into lpadmin.  It
was always problematic, and I am trying to stomp that out for this go
around.