[Samba] allowing users to change system time

Stuart Highlander fsb at ntwsdb.com
Wed Dec 1 22:38:03 GMT 2004

ian,

your problem is probably with the local computer policy on the w2k boxes.

on the win2k box, go to start, run, gpedit.msc, Local Computer Policy,
Computer Configuration, Windows Settings, Securty Settings, Local Policies,
User Rights Assignments, Change the System Time.  Add users or authenticated
users to this key.

there may be an easier way, but works for me.

stu