[Samba] smb-scripts package

daves-jr at cecom.ufmg.br daves-jr at cecom.ufmg.br
Wed Dec 1 11:36:50 GMT 2004

Well, i dont fhink this way... You can test this package but i cant say to
you "to use this package instead of the smbldap-tools cause <bla bla bla>"

These package (smbldap-tools and smb-scripts) work on diferents areas. I
think that smbldap-tools work on user/groups/machines management.
smb-scripts gives support to users/groups/machines/domains,
shares/printers, quotas and power (reboot/shutdown) management

Emerson Henrique Kfuri Pereira

Divisão de Atendimento e Consultoria
CECOM - Reitoria - UFMG
Telefone: 34994009

samba-bounces+daves-jr=ufmg.br at lists.samba.org gravou em 30/11/2004
06:45:36:

> is there a good reason to use these tools instead of the idealx ones?
>
> best
>
> Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
> > daves-jr at cecom.ufmg.br wrote:
> >

> >> Hi guys,
> >>
> >> I wrote some scripts to help in Samba management, giving support to
Samba