[Samba] samba multiple instances and winbind

Nir L nir_l3 at netvision.net.il
Tue Aug 31 11:39:05 GMT 2004

Hi all,
I have a RedHat linux machine running multiple instances of samba, each
binded to a different interface.
each is joined to my win2k domain using a different netbios name.

I want to start using winbind, and already done some research and tests
configuring samba to cooperate with winbind.

My question is:
Do I also need multiple instances of winbind (one for each smbd instance),
or do I use only one instance of winbind ?
should it have its own smb.conf ? its own netbios name ?

Thanks,
Nir