[Samba] Samba AutoCAD interaction/issue

David Brodbeck DavidB at mail.interclean.com
Mon Aug 30 15:05:44 GMT 2004

What particular problem are you having?  We've been using this for quite a
while with AutoCAD 2000i and 2002.  The only problem we ever had was one
workstation did not unlock files after finishing with them, but that turned
out to be a network issue -- there was serious packet loss on that system's
connection.