[Samba] smbpasswd complains about LDAP: "Object class violation"

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Mon Aug 30 14:17:15 GMT 2004

Hmm.  I poked around a little bit, but couldn't find a schema that
included the sambaSamAccount object class in my examples directory.
Maybe different versions?  I'm on version 2.2.8a on Mac OS X.

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University
402.465.7549