[Samba] Pb when moved AD from win2000 to win2003 server

nanou691 nanou691 at libertysurf.fr
Mon Aug 30 14:01:57 GMT 2004

Hello,

I've a samba 3.0.2a on a mandrake 9.2 with double authentification. A
local authentification for users not on my domain and AD
authentification for users on my domain.
AD where on two win 2k servers.

One of these server was moved on win 2003 server and then the AD
authentification don't work any more.
Here is my smb.conf file.
getent passwd give only local users

[global]
        workgroup = TOTO
        password server = server2003.toto.fr
        security = domain
        encrypt passwords = yes
        realm = toto.fr
        local master = no
        domain master = no
        preferred master = no
        wins server = 111.222.33.44
        #smb passwd file = /usr/local/samba/private/smbpasswd
        #username map = /usr/local/samba/private/smbusers
        winbind uid = 10000-20000
        winbind gid = 10000-20000
        winbind separator = +
        winbind use default domain = yes
        template homedir = /home/%U
        template shell = /bin/bash
        #auth methods = sam_ignoredomain winbind
        create mask = 0740
        force create mode = 0740
        directory mask = 0710
        force directory mode = 0710
        hosts allow = 127.
        log file = /usr/local/samba/var/log.%m
        unix charset = ISO8859-15
        display charset = LOCALE
        dos charset = CP850

[test]
        path = /usr/local/atuer
        browseable = yes
        user = @GROUP+TOTO.FR
        read only = no
        create mode = 0775

if in the smb.conf file i modify the lign : password server =
server2003.toto.fr in  password server = server2000.toto.fr

getent passwd give local and AD users

Is somebody can help me.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.