[Samba] Samba 3 as pdc : Roaming profile cannot be created....win2k workstation

Kristyan Osborne kris at longhill.brighton-hove.sch.uk
Sat Aug 28 19:02:01 GMT 2004

Hiya,

A bit more info is needed. Can you send your smb.conf to have a look at.

Ta

Kristyan Osborne - IT Technician
Longhill High School
01273 391672 / 304086

- ------
Computers are like airconditioners: They stop working properly if you open windows.
Win95:       A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an
             8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor by a
             2-bit company who cannot stand 1 bit of competition.