[Samba] SWAT

Guille guillemw at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 28 18:09:28 GMT 2004

Hi,
Has anyone else notice a small issue with SWAT and Webmin?
I am currently using Fedora Core 2 2.6.8-1.521, Webmin 1.150, and Samba 3.0.6.
The problem I have is when I click on the SWAT option from within the Samba Windows File Sharing module
I get a page blank page with links "Return to share list" or "Logout of SWAT". I did not have this problem with 3.0.6rc2. If I force the install of SWAT 3.0.6rc2 for use with 3.0.6 I can still manage Samba (I assume not safe). I can use SWAT fine if I allow it as an Extended Internet Service and add the host from which I want to connect, but since I never have had to do this in the past (Samba 2.2x-3.0.6rc2) I would like to avoid using Xinet in the future.

Just Wondering,

Guille