[Samba] Samba-Ldap Help -- URGENT

moof48 at temple.edu moof48 at temple.edu
Sat Aug 28 06:45:44 GMT 2004

I had everything working great but we needed to switch our
PDC and File server to connect to the production ldap server
farm.  They were both using tls with NO PROBLEM.  So I
switched the ldap host name and now both are not secure :(

This is one of the weirdest thing I've see.

With TLS turned on --- The PDC wont try to bind as the dn
specified.  So the server cant see any attributes due to the
aci's.

The File Server returns the ..SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE...cant verify..  error

I am stumped all I did was change the host in my smb.conf.

Any ideas???