[Samba] Re: Slightly OT - WinXP client management under Mac OS X samba

Jim C. jcllings at javahop.com
Sat Aug 28 03:15:55 GMT 2004

Right but how do you do it without a Windows tool? Problem is that one
cannot assume a Linux person has one.  I don't.  I use the registry
editor to redirect folders and stuff.

> Sure, I used the Group Policy Editor to edit the following:
>
> Local Computer Policy->Computer Configuration->Windows
> Settings->Security Settings->Local Policies->Security Options
>
> Interactive Logon:Message text for users attempting to logon
> Interactive Logon:Message title for users attempting to logon

Jim C.
| I can be reached on the following Instant Messenger services: |
| MSN: j_c_llings at hotmail.com  AIM: WyteLi0n  ICQ: 123291844 	|
| Y!: j_c_llings               Jabber: jcllings at njs.netlab.cz	|