[Samba] Please Authorise [xpnSSanmxV]

pking at hallnet.co.uk pking at hallnet.co.uk
Fri Aug 27 11:55:48 GMT 2004

Hi,

You recently sent me an email with the subject:

Re: Re: Re: Your document

In an effort to reduce the vast amounts of spam I get I am being extremely vigilant about incoming mail.

Simply reply to this to prove your actually a person and not an automatic mailer and your original email will be delivered immediately and I will get to see it.  Also, any future emails will be delivered automatically.

You will receive confirmation that the procedure has worked.

Note: Please do not alter the subject line.  It must contain the code xpnSSanmxV to work.

If you didn't send me a message then someone has spammed me using your email address.  Please ignore this email.  If it happens again it will be ignored and you won't be contacted by me again.

If you are seeing this because you are part of a subscribe list I apologise. I will update my allow list.

Thanks
Paul