[Samba] Re: Samba 3.0 ACL improvements by Snap

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Wed Aug 25 20:03:31 GMT 2004

Tom Dickson wrote:

> Otherwise, I'm going to see if I can get some of the patches to apply
> against Samba 3.0.6.

In the future I will appreciate the successes of such an effort. Did they do the patches based on the filesystem they used, or should it work with various filesystems? (I think Snap was using ext3 or
am I remembering incorrectly? Oh, that may have been that LinkSys device... hhhmmm) For now I am happy with ReiserFS and might consider this XFS stuff being babbled about by a fellow KLUG member. Not
sure when I'll try JFS again.

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems