[Samba] winbind/krb5 questions

Jay Ted jayted at linuxmail.org
Tue Aug 24 18:40:56 GMT 2004

After setting up winbindd, krb5 and pam, I can log into my linux server and be authenticated against the AD.
When I am logged into the linux server should I have any tickets shown with klist?  I can manually runkpass after login but I would like this to be automated, wasn't sure if I should be using the pam_krb5 module to take
care of creating the ticket at login.
How do I handle the passwd commands?  If a user trys to change their password while logged into the linux server are they supposed to use the smbpasswd command?

Thanks!