[Samba] Looking for samba user statistics

Stephen Kühn stephen.kuhn at gmx.net
Sun Aug 22 11:47:15 GMT 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-22 at 21:09, Ralf Wiegand wrote:
> This system is running for a while, using Redhat 7.2 and Samba 2.2.3.
> Question:  Before I completely reinstall this system, I would like to
> get some samba statistics from this system.
> Can anybody point me in the right direction on how to do this.
>
> Thanks
> Ralf Wiegand

After blowing out 16mb of logfiles, yeah, that would be a nice thing to
have, wouldn't it? I just googled my brains out and didn't come up with
anything - then again, it could be because I'm rather tired...would like
to know what your findings are on this, though...

--
stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services :: a kuhn media australia venture

I have a switch in my apartment that doesn't do anything. Every once in
a while I turn it on and off. On and off. On and off. One day I got a
call from a woman in France who said "Cut it out!" -- Steven Wright