[Samba] You must supply a password to make this connection - IPC$

Kristyan Osborne kris at longhill.brighton-hove.sch.uk
Sun Aug 22 11:14:42 GMT 2004

Hiya,

Does the user you are logging on the Win95 box exist on the FreeBSD box??

Ta

Kristyan Osborne - IT Technician
Longhill High School
01273 391672 / 304086

- ------
Computers are like airconditioners: They stop working properly if you open windows.
Win95:       A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an
             8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor by a
             2-bit company who cannot stand 1 bit of competition.