[Samba] Mount at boot - and a bug - where to report?

Christoph Scheeder christoph.scheeder at scheeder.de
Thu Aug 19 08:40:09 GMT 2004

Hi,
your problem arises from abuse of the c$ share:  ;-)
the shares ending in$-signs are so-called administrative shares.
Their use is restricted to adminitrator-users of the windows-machine,
as they are ment only for administrative tasks.
Never use these shares for real filesharing, create a second share on
the root-directory of your c:-drive if you want to share it to some
other machines.

Christoph