[Samba] Active Directory Migration Tools - breaks samba 2.x.x?

Matthew Western, IT Support, Lonsdale mwestern at sola.com.au
Thu Aug 19 02:48:30 GMT 2004

Sadly it's not a typo.       I think we've worked around it for the time
being.

We have to upgrade to 3.x.x anyway to validate off the AD domain.   It
was the SID migration that was causing it grief.

This box is an alpha running HP Unix and samba 2.0.6.     can you
believe this systems is an in house system that uses both sockets and
lots of mapped drives to chuck it's data everywhere.  It's a complete
nightmare...