[Samba] help me out

sanil thomas sanil_santa at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 14:41:29 GMT 2004

sir my name is sanil thomas and i am writing this mail from
india. sir can i make a centralised file server in linux using smb as
the protocoal the answer which i am looking forward is, there are up to 400-500
computers are being used by my firm so the computers are working under
windows platform and i have to find a solution to control those windows share
using linux ie. the linux server will be giving permission to the windows
share. the linux server will decide who has got the permission to read
or write or exceute or even see the share of another computer. could u
plz help me out.