[Samba] tuning for samba server

Fernando Ruza fernandor at sescam.jccm.es
Mon Aug 16 08:18:13 GMT 2004

Hi,

I'm also very interested in this. I have a similar configuration with
even more users (right now I have 50, but it will be increased slowly to
more than 300). My server is also a HP Netserver with scsi disks and two
network cards. The only thing I've done to increase performance is to
setup bonding for the network cards in high availability mode
(http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/marcelo/linux-2.4/Documentation/networking/bonding.txt) and it works really well.

Any info about tuning samba server will be greatly appreciate.

Thanks in advance,

Fernando.

--
Fernando Ruza (fernandor at sescam.jccm.es)