[Samba] Kerberos RPM's of 1.3.1 or later

Denis Croombs denis at croombs.org
Wed Aug 11 15:26:15 GMT 2004

Anyone know where I can get Kerberos RPM's of 1.3.1 or later for
WhiteboxLinux/Redhat 3.0 ?
(I have tried Google) and can only find the 1.3.4 for FC and these are
giving me MAJOR dependencies problems.
Also has anyone setup a Samba system on whitebox to replace an active
directory 2000 server using Kerberos and LDAP ?
If you have, I would welcome any clues as to the best way of doing it. I
have purchased "Samba-3 by Example: Practical Exercises to Successful
Deployment" and am following that through but if anyone can pass on any
extra words of wisdom they would be very welcome, and could save me lots of
time/effort.

Thanks

Denis

believed to be clean.