[Samba] (no subject)

Mike Stewart mike at powys-training.co.uk
Wed Aug 11 15:13:21 GMT 2004

Can I disagree there Mark...

I've set up several Samba servers for our company over the past year.  All
just purely file servers (nothing clever).  They can be accessed from
different windows workgroups.  I'm in the workgroup PTAdmin and I can access
the servers in all the other workgroups PTLTrain, PTNTtrain etc.

(Um... I hope I'm understanding the original question right !)

ATB

Mike