[Samba] Net rpc shutdown

Mark Lidstone mlidstone at bmtseatech.co.uk
Wed Aug 11 09:35:22 GMT 2004

It seems that the problem is with a particular workstation.  When I try
this against other machines it works fine with -U username%password

Thanks,

Mark Lidstone
IT and Network Support Administrator

BMT SeaTech Ltd
Grove House, Meridians Cross, 7 Ocean Way
Ocean Village, Southampton.  SO14 3TJ. UK
Tel: +44 (0)23 8063 5122
Fax: +44 (0)23 8063 5144

E-Mail:  mailto:mark.lidstone at bmtseatech.co.uk
Website: www.bmtseatech.co.uk
==
Confidentiality Notice and Disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended only for
the use of the e-mail addressee(s) shown. If you are not that person, or
one of those persons, you are not allowed to take any action based upon
it or to copy it, forward, distribute or disclose the contents of it and
you should please delete it from your system. BMT SeaTech Limited does
not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the context of this
e-mail or its attachments which arise as a result of Internet
transmission, nor accept liability for statements which are those of the
author and not clearly made on behalf of BMT SeaTech Limited.
==