[Samba] Re: Winbind sutff (Squid and Windows 2003)

Rivanor Soares rivanor at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 19:25:10 GMT 2004

Hi Tom!

I try typing 'net join ads -U user -W DOMAIN -S SERVER' then the password.
Same old thing. The same errors...

Look how this is weird: i net join and "Joined domain DOMAIN". I type
wbinfo -u, it's OK. Everything works, almost everything.... :P

Does anyone have winbindd working with Windows 2003 and stuff...?

Thank you all...!

[]'s