[Samba] gui win2k interface for managing ACL or quota ?

xavier x.poirier at free.fr
Mon Aug 9 16:58:27 GMT 2004

hi,

I have a question here:
May I use the win2k gui interface for adding a user rights to a file (I
mean with ACL, equivalent to "setfacl -m u:test:rwx myfile" for example)
OR
May I use the setfacl command or another tool like acl tool into webmin
(I use it and it works good) ?

Cause I have tryed to add rights for a user onto a file into gui
windows, but the logs say that I don' t have permission (I'M memeber of
admin users) and an error message is displayed to me into my win2k box!

hey,

I have the same question with quotas ! (but not problematic for me) it
works good managing the quotas under webmin.

XP