[Samba] Re: Sorting of filenames on samba shares

Ulf Dettmer ulf.dettmer at imk.fraunhofer.de
Mon Aug 9 13:54:12 GMT 2004

Hi Philip,
sorry, i don't really have a solution for your problem but maybe you
could try "dir *. /s /b /on" instead of "tree" as a workaround. This
will not only list folders but also files without an extension. On the
other hand you get the option to sort the output by other criteria then
the folder's name. I hope that helps !
cheers, Ulf