[Samba] smb.conf question

Stanley Tim tim.stanley at kuesters-usa.com
Fri Aug 6 16:12:28 GMT 2004

I have had tremendous success with Winbind and NT Domains. Refer to chapter
20 of the Samba-HOWTO-Collection.

Once Winbind is configured in NSS, and some changes are made to smb.conf,
Samba will recognize the NT Domain and then will allow access to shares
based on membership in an NT Global Group.

Chapter 20 will give you everything you need to make this work.