[Samba] ACL propegation problem - any known issues?

David Brodbeck DavidB at mail.interclean.com
Thu Aug 5 20:53:11 GMT 2004

Unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce it intentionally yet. :(  It
keeps happening at random intervals but I haven't figured out why.  It seems
to only affect a few individuals.

If I figure out a way to reproduce it, I'll let you know.  This was kind of
an initial fishing expedition to see if anyone else was seeing the same kind
of problem.  Apparently I'm the only one seeing it.  I may try either
upgrading to a newer Samba or going back to 2.2.8a to see if that resolves
it; I'm getting tired of fixing up a random set of permissions by hand every
morning.