[Samba] Samba on ARM configure error

Martin Zielinski mz at seh.de
Thu Aug 5 09:46:21 GMT 2004

I'm not Andrew, but ...

you cannot expect all configure scripts to work properly when cross compiling
(or running on an ARM platform)
Samba is one of the easiest ones, but several CVS versions were not
configurable for me (The arm-debian guys must be wizards).
The version of the autoconf tools is also relevant.

You could try:

export samba_cv_USE_SETEUID=set

before running configure to fix your special problem.

Bye,
Martin

Martin Zielinski                       mz at seh.de
Software Development