[Samba] Re: Preserving ACLs on files when copying from NT4 server to Samba 3.0.5 server

éric le hénaff eric.le.henaff at ens.fr
Thu Aug 5 09:25:03 GMT 2004

i may have a related problem too.
i recently upgraded from 3.0.2a to 3.0.5. the server's os is debian sarge.
it provides more disk space to the domain.
before the upgrade, i was able to use a very usefull copy tool : scopy.exe.
this tool runs on the pdc (window NT4). i use it to copy files from the old
users share on the pdc to the new users share on the samba server. i want to
move some shares from the pdc to the samba server.
after the upgrade, scopy answers "invalid destination : p:\" each time i try
to run it.
i plan to downgrade samba to 3.0.2a.
thanx

news:410D1787.7090900 at cwru.edu...