[Samba] Samba on ARM using native tool chain

Poornachandran, RajeshX rajeshx.poornachandran at intel.com
Wed Aug 4 04:48:01 GMT 2004

Andrew,

I am trying to build the samba for the xscale(arm) target. When I run
the configure script, I get warnings like:

arpa/inet.h: present but cannot be compiled
net/if.h: present but cannot be compiled
rpc/rpc.h: present but cannot be compiled
rpcsvc/nis.h: present but cannot be compiled
sys/socket.h: present but cannot be compiled
netinet/ip.h: present but cannot e compiled

Checking configure summary:...WARNING: No automated network interface

 When I see the config.log file, I can see problems because of many
header files. I am using my own tool chain (gcc-3.3.2, glibc 2.3.2,
binutils-2.14 and liunx-2.6.5) built using cross tool.

I don't know where I am making mistake.

-Rajesh