[Samba] Problems w/ winbind and AD group membership

Ziller, James James.Ziller at qg.com
Tue Aug 3 13:49:35 GMT 2004

Thanks for the reply.  I installed MIT kerberos 1.3.1 andand rejoined
the domain.  Still cant access the share based on domain groups.  My
nsswitch.conf file looks like :

passwd:     files winbind ldap
shadow:     files ldap
group:      files winbind ldap

I have also tried swapping around the order.

-James