[Samba] Vampire Migrate NT4 to Samba-LDAP PDC. Access error

Ioan Caltun Ioan.Caltun at aptoa.fr
Tue Aug 3 12:47:12 GMT 2004

Hi,

I'm a informatics engineering student and I am working on a factory placement which consists of migrating an NT4 based network upon Red Hat Linux AS 3.

I took the manual from www.samba.org <http://www.samba.org/>  and adapted the variables as suitable for my case.

The only one moment where I cannot carry on anymore is when I am supposed to use net rpc vampire on the PDC.

Here is the error message which I receive when executing:

[root at SERVRHAS root]# net rpc vampire -S servpdc -U Administrateur%ioan

Fetching DOMAIN database

SAM_DELTA_DOMAIN_INFO not handled

Creating unix group: 'Admins du domaine'

Error: Insufficient access at /usr/local/sbin//smbldap_tools.pm line 920.

Creating unix group: 'Utilisa. du domaine'

Error: Insufficient access at /usr/local/sbin//smbldap_tools.pm line 920.

Creating unix group: 'Invités du domaine'

Error: Insufficient access at /usr/local/sbin//smbldap_tools.pm line 920.

And this repeats itself for all the accounts.. Could somebody tell me why there is insufficient acces and especially for whom? As I start the actions as root :-(

I use Samba 3.0 and openLDAP 2.0.7

Thank you very much for your help

Ioan