[Samba] From Top-Software Purchasers support department.

Informant L. Lambda risuhiv at repairman.com
Mon Aug 2 19:46:59 GMT 2004

Deary Top-Soft Purchaser!

My name "Informant L. Lambda", and I working on Popular-SoftwareTools representative office.

You realy is very important for all of our company!

You waste your money and time on our coompany,
and We would like to present that our organization have conclude modernization of soft assortment.

Our Company like to remind You that our organization propose that now our firm have more bigger 1999 Best
soft products for huga cheap Price with in yours personal Client allowance off a price.

please expend some of yours precious Times to see our updated Soft catalogue here: http://lancer.bestwarez.info/?samba@samba.org

Yours faithfully,
Clients Service Department, "Informant L. Lambda"