[Samba] Recycle Module

Mike Samba samba at astroshapes.com
Mon Aug 2 17:08:31 GMT 2004

Has anyone had luck making the recyle module work?  It does work, but it
seems to be ignoring my exclude directives.  I added *TMP thinking that
it was an uppercase/lowercase issue but it still keeps recycling any
files ending in "tmp".

My config:

[USERS]
    path = /path/to/users
    browseable = yes
    writeable = yes
    inherit acls = yes
    inherit permissions = yes
    vfs object = recycle:repository=.recycle
                     recycle:versions=True
                     recycle:touch=True
                     recycle:keeptree=True
                     recycle:exclude=*.TMP|*.tmp|*.temp|*.o|*.obj|~$*
                     recycle:exclude_dir=/tmp|/temp|/cache