[Samba] Most odd -> Different domain permissions depending on workstation?

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Sun Aug 1 17:31:38 GMT 2004

I've had a bug crop into my Samba test environment which I am not quite sure how to debug. Depending on which workstation I use a specific ID at, some workstations it has the correct permissions to
network shares, at other workstations it can NET USE but trying to change to that drive letter returns "Access Denied" yet I can UNC make/remove files and dirs to those same shares.

Any suggestions on where to begin looking?

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems