[Samba] Good day!

Sebastian Lim seb at statique.org
Thu Apr 29 04:04:10 GMT 2004

Good day creators of Samba!

I wish all of you a very good day. Samba has helped me a lot in my office intranet for my colleagues and I now can share files via the Samba box in which I have set up, excellent! Thank you all so much !

But I do have one request for help; is there a way in which I can allow users connected to the Samba machine to change thier Samba passwords via a web interface? Or probably a command in which I can change it from Windows?

I would really appreciate your help.

Once again thanks and thanks in advance!