[Samba] Share problems with NT4 and Samba 3.0.2

Michel.Correge Michel.Correge at cert.fr
Wed Apr 28 06:30:52 GMT 2004

>Michel.Correge wrote:
>| Hello,
>|
>| 	I have recently installed Samba 3.0.2 on Solaris 8.
>| 	All is OK except for Windows NT.
>| 	I can't open the user's shares on the Samba box.
>|
>| 	I get : D:\ n'est pas accessible
>| 	        Erreur reseau inattendue  (Unexpected network error)
>|
>| 	I have already set
>| 	encrypt passwords = No
>| 	unicode = No
>
>I would suggest removing the 'unicode = no' line.  This
>is probably the source of your problems if I were a betting
>man.
>

>cheers, jerry

Hi,
	New year, new hints...

	unicode = no

	was set because of my last post on December 2003.
	http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2003-December/077497.html
	Without this, I can't see my password in the log (with level 10), but
	that doesn't solve my problem...

	Any other suggestion ?
Have a nice day...
Michel

| Michel CORREGE          |                                 |
| ONERA/DCSD              | Tel : +33-(0)5 62 25 27 70      |
| BP 4025                 | Fax : +33-(0)5 62 25 25 64      |
| 2 Avenue Edouard BELIN  |                                 |
| 31 055 TOULOUSE CEDEX   | E-mail : Michel.Correge at cert.fr |
| FRANCE                  | Web    : http://www.cert.fr     |