[Samba] WINBIND HELP!!!!

Talwar, Puneet (NIH/NIAID) PTALWAR at niaid.nih.gov
Tue Apr 27 03:04:40 GMT 2004

HI,

I am trying to setup winbind on Samba 3.0.2 running on Red Hat AS 3.0.  I
have completed most of the steps of setting up winbind successfully but when
it came for me to login in using the AD account username and password, it
didn't allow me to login.  the error message i am getting is incorrect
password or check username. During the setup i tested the wbinfo -u command
and i was successfully able to query the AD username list from the MS PDC
server.

if anyone is encountered similar problem i would glad to listen in on how
fix this issue.

thanks,