[Samba] locking files error

Jack Malone jmalone at horizonind.com
Mon Apr 26 20:11:27 GMT 2004

Hello Jim. I server access files from 2.2.8 also here. I have oplocks = no
for the share i have them on. This will let more then one open the file but
only one can write to it the others have read only access.

as far as i know only one person here writes to the file at a time an the
others can read/ pull info from the file into other files ect ect.

hope this helps.

jack malone
network admin
horizon industries