[Samba] swat

Peter Milburn Peter.Milburn at sportodds.com
Sat Apr 24 11:07:59 GMT 2004

Hi Guys,

I have downloaded and installed 3.02a. All is working fine.  Only issue I
have is that swat will not load. I have put a debug on it, but can't find
any cause for it failing to start.

Is anyone having the same issues with this.

System is running RedHat 9.0

Thanks,

Pete

This e-mail message (and any attachments) may contain information that is
confidential to SportOdds Systems Pty Ltd and it's related company Centrebet
International Limited (trading as SuperOdds). If you are not the intended
recipient you cannot print, retransmit, store, distribute or copy the
message or attachments. In such a case, please notify the sender by return
e-mail immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. You
should only re-transmit or distribute this email or attachments if you are
authorised to do so. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this
message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of
SportOdds (and/or SuperOdds) are neither given nor endorsed by it. SportOdds
(and/or SuperOdds) has implemented anti-virus software, and whilst all care
is taken, it is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that any
attachments are scanned for viruses prior to use.