[Samba] XP Client cannot join Samba3 PDC

Jose Martinez jvm_vi at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 23 17:46:40 GMT 2004

When u used these FORCE user and group settings, you didn't have to tell it
which user and group to force?

Can you send a copy of your smb.conf file.

The problem I am having is that sometimes a machine that is connected to the
domain will not allow a user to authenticate.. but it allows other users to
authenticate.. Im wondering if this could be related...

Jose