[Samba] mod_ntlm_winbind

Samba Samba at guidemail.com
Fri Apr 23 17:30:42 GMT 2004

I searched for ntml_auth apache and ntlm_auth apache and I just can't find
where to download it from.  I see in the Makefile.in for Samba 3.0.2a source
that I can do a make on it and a binary file is created, but I don't know
what to do with it.  How do I incorporate it into apache.

I know this is leading away from Samba but any help is appreciated !!