[Samba] A strange problem

Rashid N. Achilov shelton at sentry.granch.ru
Fri Apr 23 12:32:22 GMT 2004

Samba 3.0.3pre2, W2k Domain in mixed mode, FreeBSD 4.9.

I cannot see homedir in share list. Any client - w2k ws box or other samba can
see only (cdrom, public, printer) share set. But: When I add share to homedir
manually through "Add Network Place" in w2k - next login I can see it in
shares list and can gain access to files.

Another ask: on http://ru.samba.org there is a news about Samba 3.0.3 RC1, but
directory rc is empty! Where is a Samba 3.0.3 RC1? :-)
--
   With Best Regards.
   Rashid N. Achilov (RNA1-RIPE), Web: http://granch.ru/~shelton