[Samba] group name with space

LanRol lroland at mad.hu
Thu Apr 22 19:58:37 GMT 2004

Hi!

	linux:~ # net groupmap list
	System Operators (S-1-5-32-549) -> -1
	Replicator (S-1-5-32-552) -> Replicator
	Guests (S-1-5-32-546) -> Guests

So, I did 'System Operators' ---> net groupmap modify ntgroup="System
Operators" unixgroup=sys

it is okey, but I don't make TRUST ACCOUNT for my machine.

linux:~ # pdbedit -am IT01
tdb_update_sam: SAM_ACCOUNT (it01$) with no RID!
Unable to add machine! (does it already exist?)

I dont understand this message. :(

Any idea?

Regards, roland