[Samba] Windows 2003 Server and Active Directory

Mark Ford mford at bbmusa.com
Tue Apr 20 13:45:53 GMT 2004

Derek,

	Thank you so much for you willingness to help me out I truly appreciate it. I would love to see your conf file if that wouldn't be a problem. The PDC will be a Win 2k3 small business edition server and all the clients are 2k and XP pro. The last time I used samba was version 2.0.x and I always used it as the PDC never a member server, so to say I'm rusty would be an understatement ... LOL!

		Thank you again,
		Marc Ford, MCSE 2k, Linux+
		Network Engineer
		mford at bbmusa.com