[Samba] Incorrect permissions on mount despite correct options

Tim Starr starrte at clarkson.edu
Sun Apr 18 07:48:11 GMT 2004

Michael,
	Thank you very much for at least that much information. I had not
looked at /etc/groups, doh. At least now I understand the source of the
problem. Hopefully from there I can make progress and perhaps with some
help from, as you called them, "the experts", I can disable this
feature and just have the volume inherit the permissions I want it to
have. Although I have to admit that is a nice feature and I'll have to
remember to take advantage of that. I feel really stupid not having
read more on this. I appreciate your information. I'll be reading much
more on that subject now! Thanks again and I hope to hear more replies!
Thanks again.
												- Tim Starr