[Samba] Changing the List-ID twice in short order == Bad.

Greg Folkert greg at gregfolkert.net
Sun Apr 18 03:34:00 GMT 2004

Something or some one changed the Header in the e-mails from the list
server for samba twice recently.

From: List-Id: General questions regarding Samba \
<samba.lists.samba.org>

To: List-Id: General questions regarding Samba \
<samba.lists-dp3.samba.org>

And then back to:
From: List-Id: General questions regarding Samba \
<samba.lists.samba.org>

A bit of heads up would have been nice. I sort mail based on these
little things. I get sometimes on the order of 2000+ messages a day. I
don't have the time nor the patience to deal with these types of things
regularly. Not that this list really is a large percentage of my mail.
It was just annoying. I have an inbox monitor to notify me of mail I get
in my inbox. Usually it is from friends and family, I send a small
preview to my pager or phone based on keywords, so I know if I need to
address it on not.

Sorry, I just wanted to point out that someone *DID* notice.
greg at gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup